Thursday 5 September 2013

You Stupid Asshole. (Originally published 19/07/2005.)

There aren't enough awards, or awards ceremonies in life. The actors get their little statues, the war veterans get their medals, and hopelessly non-athletic children get special ribbons for coming eighth in a race, because children suck. But for your everyday, middle-of-the-road, apathetic fuckwit, awards are few and far between, so I've decided to give random people the coveted 'YOU STUPID ASSHOLE' award, whenever I think someone deserves it.

The first recipient of this most prestigious award goes to the fucking clown who annoyed me this morning, while I was on my way to work. As the train pulled into the station, myself and about 20 other commuters made ready to disembark. The doors opened, and lo and behold, there's a some trained monkey in a suit, making his way onto the train as we're all trying to get off it. Obviously, the train was going to leave before he had a chance to get on it, so he forces his way through the people trying to get off, shoving me sideways in his attempt.
The woman to my right actually stumbled and fell as this guy muscled through, and it was only with the quick reactions of some hairy dude that she didn't fall over/backwards/into another person/underneath the fucking train.

Congratulations buddy, you must have accrued negative karma equal to being hit in the face with a spade. YOU STUPID ASSHOLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment